|DAWN VICTOR(5524HK)||5.5 6/5/18||4.830%||4.83%||101.55||2.3||NA||NA||NA||callable||12/3/15|
- Dawn Victor Limited is looking to issue 3-year USD-denominated bonds with an indicative yield of 5.75%
- Founder Information(Hong Kong) Limited is the guarantor
- Issuer and Guarantor are subsidiaries of Peking University Founder Group Company Limited, which is in turn 70% owned by Peking University
- Group involved in IT, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, finance, securities and bulk commodities trading
- Holds interests in six publically-listed companies (Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong)
- Peking University Founder Group Company Limited delivered net profit of USD314m in FY2014 on revenues of USD12.048b; EBITDA of CNY7.006b in FY2014 for EBITDA/Interest Expense (interest coverage) of 1.8X
*Group’s stakes in Founder Securities, PKU Healthcare, Founder Holdings, China Hi-Tech, Founder Technology and PKU Resources Holdings range from 11.65% to 57.15%.